Aloe Vera is a plant which is found in tropical climate regions of the world. It is usually cultivated for agricultural and medicinal purposes. It is also used as a decorative tool and can be grown easily indoors. (Aloe Vera Benefits)
It is a stemless or in some cases having short stems and about 25-10 inch tall. Leaves of this plant are thick and fleshy and are green in color. The flowers of this plant are mainly produced during the summer season.
Aloe Vera Composition:-
Aloe Vera plant mainly constitutes the following ingredients:-
- Essential Amino Acids (Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine & Valin) and Non-essential Amino Acids (Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Cysteine, Glutamic acid, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine, Glutamine & Aspartic Acid).
- Anthraquinones (Aloe-emodin, Aloetic acid, Aloin, Antracin, Antranol, Barbaloin, Chrysophanic acid, Emodin, Ethereal oil, Cinnamonic acid ester, Isobarbaloin & Resistannol).
- Enzymes (Aliiase, Alkaline phosphatase, Amylase, Carboxypeptidase, Catalase, Cellulase, Lipase & Peroxidase).
- Hormones (Auxins & Gibberellin).
- Salicylic acid
- Sterols (Cholesterol, Campesterol, Lupeol & Sitosterol)
- Vitamins [Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoksin), Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Kolin & Folate].
- Minerals (Calcium, Chrome, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Phosphorus, Sodium & Zinc).
USES & BENEFITS:-
Aloe Vera is widely used all over the world because of its uses that are listed below:-
- It is high in Vitamins & Minerals.
- High in Amino Acids & Fatty Acids.
- It is an Adaptogen (which helps in boosting up the body)
- It aids digestion
- Detoxifying agent
- Alkalizing agent
- Improves heart health
- Boosts the immune system of the body
- Is great for skin
- It acts as a disinfectant, antibiotic, anti-microbial, antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal & germicidal.
- It helps in reducing inflammation
- Helps in weight loss
HOW TO PREPARE ALOE VERA SKIN MASK:-
This is the method of How to use aloe vera. Aloe Vera skin is very beneficial and provides a healthy skin. this face pack is one of the aloe vera uses for the face.
- Cut two thick leaves of Aloe Vera plant
- Cut off the sharp edges
- Slit the leaves lengthwise and you will see aloe vera gel inside
- Peel off the aloe vera gel carefully
- Collect it in a bowl and add a half lemon juice to it and mix thoroughly
- Apply this mixture daily for brightness of skin and for preventing pimples