SPICY CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE:-
These are spicy and sticky chicken wings. Scattered over chopped peanuts and chili flakes and serve as chiller or main. This is one the famous and most popular chicken recipes available.
- 800g chicken wings
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp peppercorns
- 1½ tsp chili flakes
- 3 tbsp wine
- 1½ tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 3 tbsp dark soya sauce
- 3 tbsp light soya sauce
- 1½ tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp palm sugar
- chopped peanuts
- chili flakes
- Heat the oven to 140 C- 160 C.
- Add the chicken in 1 tsp salt and baking powder. This is essential to get a crispy skin.
- Put the chicken wings on a wire rack in an oven tray.
- Bake it for around 30 mins, then turn the heat up to 200 C-220C and cook for around 20 mins more.
- Separately, toast the peppercorns and chili flakes for around 2 mins, then grind them in a pestle and mortar.
- In a saucepan, add the rest of the ingredients other than chopped peanuts and chili flakes.
- Whisk to combine them and then cook it over a medium flame for around 8-10 mins until it is thickened and bubbling.
- Set this mixture aside.
- Now take the chicken off the rack and take it out into a tray and coat it with the above mixture.
- Keep it in the oven for around 5 mins until it is bubbling and sticky.
- Serve the chicken hot, scattered with peanuts and chili flakes.
it is a low-calorie chicken and can serve as an easy dinner. It is easy to prepare and takes only five minutes to be ready to serve.
- 180g pack grilled artichokes
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 butternut squash, cut into chunks (leave the skin on for flavor)
- 150g mixed olives of choice (chopped)
- Heat the oven to 200 C- 220 C.
- Measure around 1½ tbsp of oil from grilled artichoke pack.
- Mix it with the olive oil, oregano, and cumin.
- Now put the chicken drumsticks and squash it in a large roasting tin.
- Toss in it the flavored oil and the seasoning.
- Roast it in the oven for around 45 mins until it is tender and golden.
- Then add the artichokes and the olives into the pan.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Keep it in the oven for around 5 mins to warm.
- Serve hot.
CHICKEN CURRY RECIPE:-
It is a fragrant chicken curry mixed with potatoes. It is served with spiced tomato dish along with some basmati rice and chapatis.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 8 curry leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (finely grated)
- 2 pieces of ginger (finely grated)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 green chili (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves
- 600g skinless chicken
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 large potatoes
- ½ red onion (finely sliced)
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- Basmati rice
- Sliced cucumber
- Fresh chapatis
- Tomato puree
For the tomato puree
- 2 large ripe tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1 green chili (finely chopped)
- ½ white onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over a low-medium flame.
- Add curry leaves, onion, garlic, ginger, cinnamon stick, chili, and thyme to it and cook it for around 5 mins until the onion softens with regular stirring to prevent the ingredients sticking to the pan.
- Mix the curry powder with water in a bowl to make a flowing paste.
- Now add the paste to the pan and stir it properly until it is aromatic for around 30 seconds.
- Keep the flame on a low-medium so that the spices don’t burn.
- Now add the chicken pieces to it and stir it properly to coat in the curry.
- Add tomatoes, potatoes and 1 tsp salt.
- Add water to it and cook for around 25 mins until the potatoes and chicken are thoroughly cooked.
- Take out the cinnamon stick.
- To make the tomato puree mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the curry into bowls and scatter it over the coriander leaves and the red onion.
- Serve it hot.
See this video for Chicken Recipes Youtube:-