Here are some healthy food list or the nutrition food list that are very beneficial for maintaining a good health. These are the healthy foods to eat every day for maintaining a balanced diet. The healthy food items list includes:-
- Jamun Fruit kills stomach worms.
- Papaya treats piles.
- Grapes reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Horse gram helps in losing weight.
- Mangoes are useful in dissolving kidney stones.
- Onions help in reducing respiratory problems.
- Jamun fruit seeds help in controlling diabetes.
- Watermelon helps in preventing heart and skin related problems.
- Mustard seeds increase insulin production in the body.
- Pumpkin reduces the risk of urinary diseases and related disorders.
- Tomatoes prevent prostate cancer.
- Cucumber promotes healthy hair.
- Guava maintains the hormonal balance of the body.
- Pearl millets help in reducing the pain caused due to piles.
- Green/raw guava reduces mouth odor.
DID YOU KNOW?
These are some did you know facts for kids who are learning their lessons of life. Here in this part there is described the following:-
- Did you know facts about health
- Did you know facts about humans
- Interesting facts about the human brain
- Never give your secret to anyone because if you can’t keep it yourself the do not expect others to keep it.
- Poor eyesight (myopia) is associated with higher IQ.
- The higher the IQ level, the easier it is to resist pressure.
- Intelligent people are less concerned with the approval of others.
- Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you have decided to look beyond your imperfections.
- Girls learn to talk and read quicker than boys and use more complex vocabulary.
- Arguing over text is the worst way to argue because the lack of tone decreases the meaning of the words. Argue with a person face to face.
- To more you talk about a person to others, the more you fall in love with that person.
- One cigarette contains enough toxic ingredients to kill a person if those ingredients were directly injected into the bloodstream.
- A study discovered that 90% of the respondents agree that a creepy person is most likely to be a man.
- Research shows that people born in November are significantly less likely to experience depression.
- Go where you are appreciated not where you are tolerated. Your confidence, health, and life will be much better.
- If you are not enjoying the journey, you will probably won’t enjoy the destination.
- Nearly 70% if vegetarians say, that after they have eaten meat, they don’t tell anyone.
- The structure of your brain changes every time you learn something new.
DO YOU KNOW?
- The more educated a women are the more likely she is to be a heavy drinker.
- There is a condition called foot orgasm syndrome where the patient experiences spontaneous orgasms originating in their feet.
- Self-confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have.
- Negaholics are people who become addicted to self-doubt and negativity. They find something bad in everything and are hardly ever satisfied.
- Metathesiophobia is the fear of things or people changing.
- People who sit with a good posture are more likely to have positive memories.
- Giving up alcohol for just one month can improve liver function, decrease blood pressure, and also reduces the risk of liver disease and diabetes.
- 4 out of 5 lies go undetected.
- Soteriophobia is a psychological condition which causes a person to refuse to depend on others out of fear of being disappointed.
- One day, you will just be a memory for some people. Give your best to be a good one.
Below described are some myth examples that are rumoured for many years.
- Why you can’t cut nails at night?…… Because there was no electricity during our ancestors, one could hurt himself while cutting nails at night.
- Why a person has to take bath after a funeral?…… Just to prevent infection from the dead body.
- Why sweeping the floor at night is bad?……. It calls for bad luck as sweeping at night can sweep some important items too.
- People use lemon and chilies to save from “Buri Nazar”?……. They are both rich in nutrients which helps the body from protection against disease.
- Why girls are not allowed to enter kitchen and temples during periods?……. To give rest to them. Also, there were no sanitary napkins available during our ancestors.
- Why a person can’t cook during a death day in a family?……. To give the family time and rest. As deaths make people sad and depressed.
- Why are you not allowed to wash hairs on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s?……. Ancestors knew the value of water.
- Why are you not allowed to move out during a solar eclipse?……. It can cause retinal burns or “Eclipse Blindness”.