- The IT industry is increasing its staff day by day on a contract basis.
- An earlier report suggests that IT companies have recruited over 1,000 people every month.
- IT staff recruitment is based increasingly on project duration. (IT Companies)
- IT companies are increasing Flexi as the business becomes more volatile.
- Companies are allowing a great deal of flexibility to the staff.
- It is one of the biggest staffing companies in the IT industry.
- They have hired more than 1,000 people every month for the past three months.
- The statement CEO, Mr. Sanju Ballurkar was, “We have seen 60-70% growth this year. We have been in this business for more than 15 years and there has never been a demand like this.”
OTHER IT COMPANIES:- (IT Companies Recruitment Boost Growing Field 2017)
- Mr. Rituparna Chakraborty, an executive member of Teamlease, which is also one of the major staffing IT company, said that the rise in such a manner in this industry happened earlier in 2007-08.
- IT companies are going through a major transformation as their services are becoming automated and new technologies are also being implemented.
- This transformation is creating a huge requirement for new recruits and with improved knowledge of IT sector.
- The companies don’t want to get stuck with old knowledge with the old employees.
- IT staffing recruitment is based on project duration.
- Mr. Ballurkar says that this process of contract staffing will increase significantly with firms.
- Small IT firms with less than 10,000 employees will have around 20% of their staff under contract.
- Many employees are voluntarily signing up as freelancers as there is a certain increase in the salary.
- Freelancers have a way who are working directly or indirectly with the company can find ways to reduce taxes, which is an attraction point for new employees.
- The former board member of Infosys Mr. Mohandas Pai states that “There is no limit to how much this process of contract staffing will grow.”