SORE THROAT MEANING:-
A sore throat is mainly defined as pain in the throat associated with irritation and inflammation. It is mainly caused due to pharyngitis (inflammation of the throat) or by tonsillitis (inflammation in the tonsils). (Home Remedy for Sore Throat)
SORE THROAT DIAGNOSIS:-
Sore throat symptoms include the following:-
1. Irritation & Inflammation of the throat.
2. Bacteria are known as streptococcal pharyngitis.
3. Trauma & Tumors.
4. GRD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease) can also lead to a sore throat as in this disease the acid in the stomach re-fluxes back into the throat and can cause irritation.
SORE THROAT TREATMENT:-
It can be managed or treated mainly by:-
1. Medicines like NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
2. Gargling with salty warm water empty stomach.
SORE THROAT HOME REMEDIES:-
- Black Pepper (powdered form)
- Ginger (powdered form)
- Firstly take one teaspoon of pepper powder in a bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of ginger powder to it.
- Add one teaspoon honey to the above-powdered mixture.
- Mix it thoroughly and a paste will be formed.
- Consume this mixture twice a day until there is proper relief from sore throat.
Other home remedies:-
- Take a piece of Ginger and put some salt on it and put it in your mouth and chew it for as long as you can and swallow it.
- A single teaspoon of Honey twice a day can also help in relief from a sore throat.
- Use of Betadine (Povidone-Iodine) gargle can also help in the treatment.
- One can also use Disprin (Aspirin) tablet and dissolve it in Luke warm water and use it as a gargle which can help in reducing the pain caused due to the infection.