Chocolate milk is a sweetened chocolate-flavored traditional milk. This milk contains cream and is a delicious beverage for a human being of any age. This chocolate milk is very nutritious and a rejuvenating drink. This milk contains calories and sugar more than white milk, but it also boosts the human body with many nutrients. So this chocolate-flavored milk is a beneficial part of a healthy diet. (Health Benefits of Chocolate Milk)
CHOCOLATE MILK FACTS:-
Chocolate milk is rich in many nutrients and provides a lot to a human body. It contains:
- Saturated Fats
- Small amounts of Monounsaturated Fats
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D (around 32%)
- Calcium (around 28%)
- 210 calories per cup
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHOCOLATE MILK:-
Many athletes consume this sweet milk variety for an excellent post-workout recovery drink. It provides carbohydrates, proteins & vitamins. It also contains electrolytes which are required for muscle growth and toning of the body.
As it contains a high level of protein, it is good for children (in moderate quantity), as it is easier to convince children to drink chocolate-flavored milk. This will assure the proper growth and development of the body, as well as strong and healthy bones, this is because of the high level of calcium and vitamin D present in it.
It contains plenty of vitamins and minerals, and vitamin C as well. This milk provides the immune system with a necessary boost which protects the body against infection and illness.
Regulates Blood Pressure
A cup of chocolate milk provides more than 10% of the potassium one needs every day. This can help lower the blood pressure and also improves heart health by lowering the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
This drink contains a lot of fiber in a single cup, which can help improve the digestion process and regulate the bowel movement. It also eliminates bloating, cramping and indigestion.
HEALTHY HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE MILK:-
Method 1:- How to make chocolate milk with Chocolate Syrup
- Pour 1 cup of cold milk into a tall glass.
- Stir in it 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup. Use a blender for creating a foamy chocolate milk.
- Add some extra flavors, if needed or desired. Add a pinch of ground cinnamon for better flavor.
- Serve it.
Method 2:-How to make chocolate milk with Cocoa Powder
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a tall glass. Pour in the cocoa powder, sugar, and salt.
- Stir all the ingredients together with a spoon.
- Add hot water to it.
- Stir the mixture continuously until a paste is formed.
- Add 2 cups of cold milk to it.
- Serve it.
Method 3:- Homemade Chocolate Milk Powder
- Combine sugar, cocoa powder, and salt in a glass.
- Store the chocolate powder formed in an air-tight container.
- Combine some of the chocolate powder with a little amount of warm water.
- Fill the rest of the glass with milk.
- Serve it cold.
Method 4:- Making Syrup for Chocolate Milk
- Combine sugar, cocoa powder, and salt in a saucepan.
- Add water to it.
- Heat up the syrup til a syrupy consistency is obtained.
- Add vanilla extract to it.
- Allow the syrup to cool before storing it in the refrigerator.
- Use this syrup to prepare chocolate milk. Add 2 tbsp of the chocolate syrup, and stir properly. Add some ice, if needed.
- For hot chocolate, make the chocolate milk in a mug, then heat it using a microwave.
- For chocolate milkshake, combine 1 cup of milk, 1/4 cup of chocolate syrup, and 2 cups of vanilla ice cream in a blender.