Here are some of the best salad recipes of all time and the best way to enjoy your meal along with these delicious salads.
It is a pasta, meat, and cheese combined with a homemade dressing. It is one of the easy green salad recipes. This salad is great for a picnic. Enjoy the easy pasta salad recipe.
- Cook the pasta in a large bowl of salted boiling water until properly mixed. Drain, and cool it under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, salami, pepperoni, cheese, black olives, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and tomatoes. Stir it properly to obtain a uniform mixture. Cover it and refrigerate for around one hour.
- For the dressing, mix together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, parsley, cheese, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Just before serving the salad, pour the dressing over the salad, and mix properly.
- ENJOY the green salads.
CHICKEN SALAD-SALAD RECIPES WITH CHICKEN:-
This is the best chicken salad healthy in nature.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise with paprika and seasoned salt.
- Blend in it dried cranberries, celery, bell pepper, onion, and nuts.
- Add chopped chicken, and mix together well.
- Season it with black pepper as per taste.
- Chill it for around 1 hour.
This is the most easy fruit salad recipes.
- In a small bowl, add the chopped apples in pineapple juice. Allow it to sit for around 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a large salad bowl, add the peach pie filling and pineapple chunks, combine together.
- Remove apples from the pineapple juice and add it to the pie filling and pineapple mixture.
- Add the chopped bananas to the reserved pineapple juice and let it sit for around 5 to 10 minutes.
- Peel off and slice the kiwi and 1/2 of the strawberries.
- Chop the other 1/2 of strawberries and set it aside.
- Remove the bananas from the pineapple juice and add it to the pie filling mixture. Now add chopped strawberries and toss together.
- Arrange the kiwi slices around the edge of the serving bowl and alternate it with strawberry slices.
- Chill and serve it.
This is the best way to an easy tacos recipe.
- Prepare the ground beef as directed by the taco seasoning pack and set it aside.
- Take a large bowl and combine the beef mixture, lettuce, red onion, green onion, beans, kidney beans, tomatoes, avocado, and cheese. Mix them properly.
- Before serving it, add the corn chips to it and enough dressing to coat it.
- Mix it properly and serve immediately.