WATER BENEFITS:- (Health Benefits Water)
Here are some of the basic facts that one should know about water:- (Health Benefits Water)
- Water is an important component for the proper functioning of the body. Around 50-70% of the body mass is composed of water, which includes skin, tissues, cells, and organs.
- It prevents dehydration. Dehydration is a condition characterized by not containing enough water in the body and there is malfunctioning in the body and might lead to serious problems.
- Water helps remove toxins and the waste products present in the body thus detoxifying the body.
- It is required to process the nutrients from the food one consumes and carry the nutrients to the cells by circulating them through the lymphatic system.
- Lack of water can lead to constipation, asthma, allergies, hypertension, migraine and other health problems.
- Every day a person loses water via perspiration, urine, and bowel movements. So, it is important to regain the body by consuming water, beverages, and foods that are rich in water.
- The daily intake of water recommended for men is 3L and 2.2L for women.
BENEFITS OF DRINKING WATER FOR SKIN:- (Health Benefits Water)
Benefits of water for the skin include:
- Water is important to maintain the skin moisture and to deliver required nutrients to the cells of the skin. It help replenishes the skin tissue and increases the elasticity of the skin. This delay the signs of aging such as wrinkles and lines.
- It is the best alternative to anti-aging products. For obtaining soft and supple skin, drink the proper amount of water than using topical ointments.
- Consumption of enough water chelp fight skin disorders such as psoriasis, wrinkles, and eczema. It increases the metabolic rate and also improves digestive system and flush out toxins from the body. This gives a healthy and a glowing skin.
- A nice shower of cold water and a relaxing bath help calm the nerves and reduce stress on the skin. Soak the body in cold water for around 2-3 minutes to rejuvenate the skin.
- Cold water bath help eliminate redness on the skin and sets the skin for the better application of makeup. Open the skin pores by washing the skin with warm water, one can seal the pores by splashing the skin with cold water. Cold water tightens the skin pores and prevents their clogging. It also prevents acne.
- Cold water helps reduce the under-eye inflammation. As the water from the skin evaporates, the surface becomes much cooler. Splashing some cold water on the eyes can reduce eye puffiness.
- In earlier times, people visit bathhouses so as to detoxify and tighten the skin. This process involved a steam-room session and followed by a cool water bath to tighten the skin.
- For a water therapy at home, soak a washcloth in some steaming hot water, and then lay it on the face.
BENEFITS OF DRINKING WATER FOR HAIR:- (Health Benefits Water)
- Coldwater provides glossy and shiny hairs. The cold temperature help constricts the hair cuticles and makes the strands much smoother and reflective. It also prevents dirt accumulation on the scalp and makes the hair stronger.
- The nutrient-rich water of the ocean supports the marine botanicals which help repair, cleanse, and detangle the strands. Ocean water comprises of red algae and sea lettuce which help cleanse the hair without drying. It also strengthens and increases the shine of the hair.
- If there is a hard water supply, then try using a water-softening shower filter. This will prevent the hair color from fading away.
- Chlorinated and salty water makes the hair frizzy. To prevent damage, rinse the hair before a bath. The strands absorb the clean water.
- Water is one of the most natural lotions for the hair. The strands are made of hydrogen bonds which help separate the hair when wet. Styling the hair while they are wet promotes the reformation of hydrogen bonds and provide a new shape.
- To achieve the soft waves, mist the hair with water and separate it into four sections.
- Twist each of the section into a small bun and then secure it with a pin.
- Blow dry the hair and then unfurl them to get soft waves.
- Water supports the vitamin consumption and also promotes efficient and healthy hair growth. Water makes around 1/4th of the weight of the hair strand.
- Dehydration has a direct effect on the growth of the hair. Lack of moisture leads to dry and brittle hair. The hair roots are responsible for transportation of water from the body.
- The scalp and roots contain photosensitive and energy saving nerve endings which help receive and transmit signals. Water provides energy to the nerve endings to increase the natural vitality of the roots of the skin and hair. Drinking water also eliminates hair problems such as dandruff and Dermatitis Seborrhea.
- One can also add any essential oil to the distilled water to prepare a hair serum. This will provide shiny and sleek hair.
WATER HEALTH BENEFITS:- (Health Benefits Water)
Maintain the Stability of the Body Fluids
The human body is composed of 60% water. The body fluids consist of water help and aids digestion, circulation, absorption, saliva production, and transportation of nutrients all around the body. Water also maintain the body temperature. Intake of water helps the body to keep functioning properly. The brain is made up of 90% water while the tissues and muscles are composed of 75% water. So when there is a lack of body fluids, the brain stops working and there are chances of migraines and headaches because of dehydration. Sweat lower the body temperature so as the body does not overheat. So while outside and there is excess sweating, drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration.
Keep the Muscles Healthy (Health Benefits Water)
Muscles are composed of 75% water, so it is essential to provide them enough water. Having enough water will maintain their contraction to normal and prevent muscular cramps. It helps the person to exercise more and thus making the person stronger and healthy.
Water keeps skin cells well hydrated and works properly so consume plenty of water to prevent wrinkles. Water plumps the skin cells, making them look less wrinkled. It also flushes away impurities and toxins out of the body keeping the face fresh and reduces acne.
Water Retention (Health Benefits Water)
When a person consumes less water, for the brain takes it is a survival threat and the brain starts to store more water in the body which leads to swollen feet, hands, and legs. Drink more and more water so that the body gets back to its normal condition.
Maintains the Digestive System
Water aids the digestive process by helping the kidney to work normally and more efficiently. If there is a decline in water content in the body, then it will lead to conditions such as constipation. People with constipation and the related problem should consume enough water so as to keep the digestive system work properly and prevent these problems.
Promotes Weight Loss/Benefits of Drinking Water for Weight Loss
The benefits of drinking water on an empty stomach promotes weight loss. There are also benefits of drinking water with lemon that also enhances the speed of weight loss. When there is the loss of water, the kidney doesn’t function at its best and thus making it shed the excess burden on the liver. The liver helps the body to burn the fat into energy but when the liver performs the work of Kidney as well then it is unable to burn as much fat and transfer it into energy, thus resulting in the fat deposit. Consume water in good quantity so as to prevent fat deposit in the body and to maintain a healthy body.