A brand new Rainbow Six Siege map was launched with patch Y7S1.2, its first new map in 3 years. Named Emerald Plains, the brand new map is situated in a Northern Eire nation membership and personal ranch.
The brand new Rainbow Six Siege map options two flooring and a roof which might be designed particularly for the aim of getting distinct landmarks for orientation and to simply clarify name outs. Gamers can familiarize themselves with the brand new map with blueprints offered on Ubisoft’s website.
Here’s a video of the brand new Rainbow Six Siege map:
The brand new Rainbow Six Siege patch additionally included a number of gameplay changes. Here’s a rundown of these.
- Bandit can now connect a number of batteries to the identical floor or machine.
- Added Claymore (eliminated Breaching Expenses).
- Gridlock now has 4 Trax canisters (from 3).
NOMAD + ORYX
- Restoration time from knock-back results is now 1.25s (from 2s).
- Operators will now stay susceptible after recovering from a knock-back impact.
- Elevated length and cooldown of Look Good Glasses to 20s every (from 10s).
- Decreased length of the Candelas flash to 1.4s (from 2.8s).
- Elevated the variety of Candelas to 4 (from 3).
- Elevated the variety of Claymores to 2 (from 1).
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Added Discipline of View slider on console (PS4, PS5, Xbox One & Xbox Collection S/X).
- Please be aware, setting the sector of view above 60 might end in decrease body fee and a few graphical points.
- Eliminated Outback from the Newcomer playlist.
FIXED – Numerous Crew Deathmatch points.
FIXED – Gamers are usually not getting factors for destroying drones throughout “Prep Section”.
FIXED – Operators are receiving harm after being pushed by means of a destroyed wall by Nomad or Oryx.
FIXED – Operators affected by Capitão’s Asphyxiation Bolt nonetheless take harm after the fireplace disappears and Capitão exits the sport.
FIXED – Montagne will retain his Ballistic protect geared up if Oryx pushes him whereas retracting the Protect.
FIXED – Defenders can see Jackal footprints in assist mode after reconnecting.
FIXED – Numerous LOD points on Emerald Plains map.
FIXED – Numerous LOD points on a number of maps.
FIXED – Numerous Azami Kiba Barrier points.
FIXED – Deployable devices get destroyed when Kapkan deploys his EDD of their proximity.
FIXED – Tachanka can kill the hostage when the Hostage Dying setting is turned off.
FIXED – Numerous operator VFX points.
FIXED – Numerous Localization points.
FIXED – Numerous Customization points.
FIXED – Numerous UI points.
FIXED – Numerous Store points.
FIXED – Numerous Audio and SFX points.
FIXED – Numerous Battle Move points.
FIXED – Lacking blood particles when taking harm.
FIXED – Numerous key binding points.
FIXED – A number of playlist and matchmaking points.
Rainbow Six Siege is at present accessible for Home windows PC (through Steam, the Epic Video games Retailer, Ubisoft Retailer, and Uplay), PlayStation 4, Ps 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Collection X|S.