Writer Deck13 and developer Matthias Linda introduced 16-bit RPG Chained Echoes launches in This autumn 2022.
Whereas Chained Echoes launches in This autumn 2022, the throwback RPG will probably be availble for Home windows PC (by way of Steam), Xbox One, Nintendo Change, and PlayStation 4.
Right here’s a brand new trailer:
Right here’s a rundown on the sport:
Take up your sword, channel your magic or board your Mech. Chained Echoes is a 16-bit SNES type RPG set in a fantasy world the place dragons are as widespread as piloted mechanical fits. Observe a bunch of heroes as they discover a land crammed to the brim with charming characters, unbelievable landscapes and harsh foes. Are you able to convey peace to a continent the place struggle has been waged for generations and betrayal lurks round each nook?
Chained Echoes is a story-driven sport the place a bunch of heroes journey across the huge continent of Valandis to convey an finish to the struggle between its three kingdoms. In the midst of their journey, they’ll journey by a wide selection of numerous landscapes spanning from wind-tanned plateaus and unique archipelagos to sunken cities and forgotten dungeons.
- 40 – 50 hours of play time
- Quick paced turn-based battles
- No random encounters; enemies may be seen working round
- Tons of things to be looted, stolen or crafted
- Complicated talent and tools system
- Customise your personal airship
- Journey and struggle by foot or in your Mech
- 16-bit SNES type graphics
- Music impressed by PSX RPGs