New Blood Interactive have lastly launched their Victorian stealth-action sport Gloomwood.
After years of growth and a slight delay because of the builders getting sick with Covid, Gloomwood has lastly been launched on Home windows PC by way of Steam Early Entry.
In Gloomwood, gamers discover themselves trapped in a darkish Victorian metropolis consumed by a curse that has modified its residents into loopy cultists and ghastly monsters. Use stealth to keep away from enemy patrols and listen in on guards to be taught important info as you attempt to escape town. Scavenge for sources and purchase an arsenal of quirky steampunk weapons like harpoon rifles, caneswords, and folding shotguns.
You could find the launch trailer under.
You could find a rundown (by way of Steam) under:
Gloomwood is a stealth horror FPS that follows your mysterious abduction to a forgotten, twisted Victorian metropolis within the midst of a horrifying transformation. Wield your canesword and take to the shadows as you uncover the accursed thriller hidden throughout the fog.
The producers of DUSK, AMID EVIL, ULTRAKILL and FAITH convey you a daunting, gothic immersive sim filled with haunted streets, darkish tunnels and decadent mansions.
- An intricate, hand-crafted metropolis with freeform exploration – from towering rooftops all the way down to hidden passages, the routes you’re taking and paths you make, are your alternative.
- An in depth stealth and sound system that tracks your gentle visibility and propagates noise precisely by way of the world. Tread flippantly. Or put together to get loud.
- A distinctive arsenal to fulfill any state of affairs – a stealthy canesword, six-shot revolver, folding shotgun, hand-placed traps, rope-slinging harpoon rifle and extra.
- In-depth participant interactivity, from leaning to eavesdrop, peeking by way of door cracks, checking the bullets in your firearms and mantling onto ledges.
- A mob of ghastly denizens and monsters with acute senses, just like the sharp-clawed Crowmen and the fearsome, cadaver-seeking Corpse Duster.
- Gloomwood is stuffed with objects to select up, throw, climb, smash and use to your benefit.
There may be extra to this metropolis than you may probably think about…