Writer Apogee Leisure and developer Matte Black Studio have introduced LUCID, a brand new metroidvania sidescroller for PC and consoles.
LUCID is coming someday in 2024 throughout Home windows PC (by way of Steam), Xbox One, Xbox Sequence X|S, Nintendo Swap, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.
Right here’s a brand new trailer for the sport:
Right here’s a rundown on the sport:
After the Nice Fall and the destruction of the Lucid Large, the world of Aedyn has succumbed to corruption. Solely the dwindling Sentinels are left to protect a fragile stability. As Oenn, you’ll discover this shattered world and fulfill a solemn promise. Ascend the frigid Onyx Ridge, traverse the claustrophobic Crystal Caverns, or descend into the darkish from the gloom of Welltown. Meet an eclectic solid of characters, good friend and foe alike, every with their very own tales and quests. Fight an unlimited array of enemies and difficult bosses. Discover detailed ranges and dungeons stuffed with secrets and techniques and collectables to entice you off the overwhelmed path. Uncover your individual legend, and see the world by lucid eyes.
- Traditional precision platforming motion, impressed by the greats, rendered in lovely pixel artwork
- Tight controls and motion for a improbable platform and fight really feel
- Evolve your moveset and fight potential with 5 totally different Crystal Arts
- Grasp your motion and moveset to capitalize and conquer the fight
- Discover an unlimited, interconnected and lore-rich world stuffed with thriller and hazard
- Every space homes its personal distinctive dungeon that checks your mastery of the Crystal Arts
- Select your individual path and determine which stage to try subsequent
- Meet an enormous solid of characters, from the pleasant to the not-so-friendly
- Face off in opposition to an unlimited roster of harmful foes and formidable bosses
- Beautiful pixel artwork landscapes with detailed parallax backgrounds give a real sense of depth and immersion
- Unique rating impressed by tracks from our favourite video games, working the gamut from the coolness beats of DK Nation to the heartbeat pounding electrorock of Mega Man X